Sunday, February 3, 2008

Posting 2

I was born in 1996 and I did not start talking until 1996 December. I could only start walking in 1997 March. 3 years later, I went to my first nursery.I stayed there for 1 year before going to my first kindergarden in 2001 January. I stayed in kindergarden for anoter year after that.
In 2003, I came to Henry Park Primary School. In that year, I went on stage for the first time.In 2004, I started my first CCA and stayed in it for 2 years before changing to another CCA in 2006. I also first performed on stage in 2005.
I stayed in the same CCA in 2007. I did pretty well in my SA1s but I did badly in Maths and Science for SA2. I was quite disappointed in my marks but fortunately, my English and Chinese marks saved me. Finally, my last year in this school. I am still in the same CCA as it is too late to change. I hope that I will do well in my exams this year and go to a good school.

1 Comments:

At February 29, 2008 at 5:41 AM , Blogger Zuan Ming said...

hello

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home